I’m now offering private coaching sessions in Los Angeles for teachers, actors, writers, solo performers, storytellers, and theater companies. Specializing in:
- Helping actors, storytellers, and solo performers to conquer the stress of auditioning or performing through the meditative techniques of Spolin improvisation.
- Training teachers/coaches of improvisation.
- Encouraging actors to find intuitive, physical, and spontaneous ways into character, creating fresh and unexpected takes on their roles.
- Working with actors, storytellers, solo performers, and theater companies to create/devise original material for performance using a combination of writing exercises and improvisational methods.
- Working with theater companies and directors during the rehearsal process to help them bring scripted material vividly to life through improvisational techniques.
Email me for details.